|Chocolate Mint Brownies|
|Chocolate Mint Brownies Double|
1 cup white sugar
Butter * 1 / 2 cup softened
* 1 (16 ounces) chocolate syrup
* 4 eggs
* 1 vanilla extract
* 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 1 / 2 cups powdered sugar
Butter * 1 / 2 cup melted
3 tablespoons creme de menthe liqueur
* 1 cup chocolate chips semi-sweet
* 6 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch.
In a second large bowl, combine 1 cup white sugar and butter 1 / 2 cup until smooth. Whisk the eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla and chocolate syrup. Mix salt and flour, mix the batter just until blended. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
3rd Bake for 25 minutes in preheated oven, until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Let cool.
4. In a medium bowl, combine 1 / 2 cup melted butter and powdered sugar until smooth. Add the creme de menthe liqueur. Spread the cooled brownies and let cool completely.
5. Combine chocolate chips and remaining butter in a microwaveable dish. Heat in microwave for 1 minute, stir, continue to heat at 30 second intervals, stirring once, until melted and smooth. Spread on top and cookies. Let cool completely before cutting into 2 inch squares.
See also,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake , Chocolate Mug Cake