Pasta Ice Cream Cake

Think back to when you were little and your mom made a cake, brownies or cookies. What was the best by the mother to do these things? The dough or batter! What is there to lick every drop of dough on a spoon? When no one is watching, and I'm in the kitchen, I still do! I love when my mom would make cookies and my brothers and I just happened to meander into the kitchen around the time of the dough was made to "get something to drink." When she was not looking, we would catch some of what was in that bowl. This is the best. I'm on [rised it did not beat us with the cooking utensil as close every time we did. Anywho ... this ice cream cake batter cake batter flavor. It is so wonderful. I had to share the ice with a few games of different people, because if I did not, I would have plastered it all by myself. The recipe says you can use any cake mix.

Oh, the possibilities! I thought red velvet funfetti, the food of the devil, and tons of others. There are so many options here. Forget the cheese whiz-get crazy with the cake batter!

Cake batter ice cream
Source: Everybody Secret Recipes Cookbook room

1 cup whole milk, cold

3 / 4 cup sugar

2 c cream, cold

1 t vanilla

2 / 3 C white cake mix

Place your ice cream maker freezer bowl in the freezer. Whisk the milk and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add sugar and vanilla. Mix well. Add cake mix. When I did, I actually added some of the cream mixture to cake mix and whip together until smooth. So I added to the cake mix took the rest of the creamy mixture. I think there will be a better way to avoid lumps are formed after the addition of cake mix. 2 cents.

Add the mixture to a bowl and freeze the freezer according to the instructions of your ice cream maker. I have mine for about 30 minutes left. Pour into a bowl and let it continue to freeze until ready to eat, what they eat.

See also,Chocolate Brownie,Chocolate Cake,Chocolate Recipes,Chocolate Sweet,Hot chocolate,white Chocolate Cake , Chocolate Mug Cake

Post a Comment

0 Comments