|Delicious Banoffee Pie|
* 1 prepared Graham cracker pie crust (or make your own pie crust, and about 25 cm above)
* 3 bananas
* 1 (400 ml) can condensed milk
* Powdered hot chocolate or cocoa powder for dusting
* 300 ml cream
First First, place the can of condensed milk unopened (do not open the box!) In a saucepan and cover with water. Bring water to boil, then reduce slightly and boil, covered for 2 1 / 2 or 3 hours (if you're patient enough to wait three hours is better). Remember, never leave food on the table of drought. See things and adding water if necessary.
2. After that, remove the can and wait a few minutes before opening carefully in the sink. Search condensed milk, cream and caramel brown. Mix the candy in the box with a fork to remove lumps, then pour into your pie crust and let cool, then refrigerate until cold.
3. Then cut the banana into slices and place on top of the caramel filling. Whip cream and spread over bananas. (You can divide the cream as you want). Cocoa powder or cocoa powder for drinks on top for effect, using a sieve.
Banoffee Pie 4th is ready to serve!